Do You need our Services?
Do you need advice or have you considered the following?
When did you last review your affairs?
- Are you concerned about low deposit rates?
- How important to you is capital protection?
- Can I have a tax free income?
- Are you aware that funding for a pension offers significant tax advantages for both the employer and the employee?
- Can your existing pension arrangements supplement your income now?
- Can I afford to retire?
- How much income do I need in real terms when I retire?
- How competitive is the charging structure of your arrangements? Can this be improved on?
- Do your existing arrangements reflect your attitude to investment risk?
- Have you made adequate provision for your family in the event of your untimely death?
- Are you concerned about how you might fund for your long-term health arrangements?
- Do you have concerns over inheritance tax?
- Are you paying too much tax?
As your circumstances change, so do your financial needs. It is recommended that your financial affairs are reviewed at least every twelve months. Many individuals have not reviewed their financial affairs in a long time; in not doing so they may be significantly disadvantaging themselves.
We can help
We can help you by offering an impartial and confidential review of your affairs through Watson Financial Planning